Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm a lookin' and I'm a likin'

BEGIN ETSY COVETING



Seriously? Could this shirt be any cuter??? I need to stroll about town with this little gem on!

can be found at PrettyRaccoon


This flirty dress or top is too cute to boot...I might were it over a pair of jeans. Perhaps the jeans I purchased at the Urban "Yard Sale? Yes. Yes, that sounds like a perfect plan.

can be found at Lynns Rags



So....um, yeah. Remember when this beret would be the perfect thing to cover up a bad hair day? I do. I especially love the sweet lavender color.

can be found at softspoken




OK, so this is almost the best thing EVER. I carry an apple in my purse quite often and I get seriously bummed when my forbidden fruit is bruised! Problem solved....an apple jacket!

can be found at jacquelineknits

END ETSY COVETING


TODAY

The sun is shining. The windows are open. The breeze is making the curtains flutter and the leaves on the trees rustle.

I feel the overwhelming want for this day to stay forever. For time to be frozen in the arms of this perfect morning.

Good day.


2 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

That apple cover is phenomenal. But it doesn't solve the squashed-banana-in-bag problem. Don't they have protective shells for bananas?

Saskia said...

I love that hat... I would love to be able to carry off a hat like that but they make me look very bedraggled somehow... !

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Saskia xx

PS There are banana protector things, look here!!!

http://www.bananaguard.com/