Sunday, June 14, 2009

To you, my Baby Peach....

Today is Kitty's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!!

We celebrated last night with a gathering at Kitty's place then a night out on the town.



note:I love this photo, taken towards the end of the night (or rather, Kitty's night...we stayed out a bit later than the birthday girl) it's classic Baby Peach.


I hope you had a wonderful b-day! I look forward to joining the "late twenties" club in two months!!!!


PS: Here is a shot of the birthday girl at the beginning of the night....looking sassy!



PPS: In case you were worried....NO, there wasn't a random shoulder, arm and hand floating around the bars last night taking pictures with people. I cropped this photo.

PPPS: How hilarious would it be to take a mannequin arm and shoulder to a bar and put it around (preferable drunk) stranger's shoulders while they are taking pictures. ha!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So fun! I'm sure she's still recuperating!

kate said...

i don't look sassy..i look trashy! a floating arm might be necessary for the next time we go to the bars...why not?!

Courtney said...

No you don't!!!!

I thought that dress, the necklace (I picked out...toot toot!) and the new sandals looked rockin!