Thursday, December 18, 2008

BFF


Meet my friend Katie, aka: Baby Peach (she doesn't like to be called this) or Kitty

Flannagan x-mas card??? Hope you don't mind I borrowed this pic!

We have all sorts of fun together....





But lately someone has been trying to horn in on our fun!


That someone would be Matilda.


Matilda seems to think Kitty is her BFF!

I guess I see why the little pup thinks this....they do like each other a WHOLE BUNCH:


And they always have such a good time when she comes over....


But I'm sorry Tilda....she is MY friend. I will kindly thank you to stop butting in and trying to steal her from me!

It hurts my feelings!

1 comment:

kmflanna said...

I hope people don't think I date Chandler Bing...."Could I be any funnier?"
Court....thanks for blogging about my and Tilly's special relationship. She is the best friend a gal could ever have...I'm just glad she stays at your house and not mine!