Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'M LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!

I'm hooked I tell ya...hooked!

Amy Winehouse style.... "they tried to make me go to rehab, I said, NO NO NO"

I know it is bad for me (or maybe just plain bad) but I can't get enough of it.

What am I hooked on?????





Let's face it, the show is absurd but when 9pm on Tuesday rolls around I am glued to that tv.

I know the storyline is down right unreal (both in terms of not actually possible and just flippin AWESOME) but I LOVE IT!!!

ALSO: Where has Joshua Jackson (aka: Dawson's BFF) been hiding??? I mean seriously, I could stare at THAT face all day!

Here is where I would like to send a little message to FOX:

Thank you for bringing this bitchin show into my life.

NO thank you for informing me on Tuesday that I would have to wait until MID-JANUARY for a new episode.

That is dumb.

SOMETHING ELSE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF:

Mariah Carey singing "All I Want for Christmas".

HELLO!...blast from the past (before our girl got weird)

It makes me want to frolic in the snow with my main squeeze...but then I remember that I:

a) don't like to be cold so frolicking in the snow is a no go

b) I'm 72% sure Stone doesn't frolic

No comments: