Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Check!



tree up----check!


presents wrapped----check!


I feel pretty good about the current status of my holiday shopping/decorating! I only have a few more gifts to buy and then I am D-O-N-E!!!!



Oh, please disregard the hideous mini-blinds on the window behind the tree. Curtains are such a BIG purchase and I just haven't decided what I want yet.



Who am I kidding!?!?! I know EXACTLY what I want. I just haven't taken the bull by the horns as they say, and swiped the ole debit card for the rather LARGE dollar amount curtains and curtain rods are going to cost me!



I get buyer's anxiety.....I love nothing more than to go to a store and pick out things I want, but when it comes to actually paying for them THAT is another story. I get sweaty palms, my heart starts racing and I second guess my choices. In the end I go home empty handed with a sadface.



Don't get me wrong, I can spend with the best of them (sorry Stone) but BIG purchases FREAK ME OUT!

No comments: