Monday, December 15, 2008

the day that never was.....

This past Saturday was a day I have been looking forward to for an ENTIRE MONTH.


Saturday was supposed to be "Lord Of The Rings Day".


What is that you ask? Well it is EXACTLY what it sounds like. I am a closet sci-fi girl (although lately I have come out of the "closet" so to speak) and on Saturday I was forcing my two best gal pals to watch ALL THREE of the Lord of the Rings movies with me.


But Blockbuster failed me. They only had the second two movies.


Now I know I should really take the blame for this little hiccup in Saturday's plan. I mean the day had been scheduled for an entire month and you would think I would've prepared a head of time and picked the movies up sooner.


However I have decided to place ALL the blame on Blockbuster. SO THERE!


I couldn't help but notice the look of relief on my friend's faces when they didn't have movie #1.


It was then that I decided to abandon the plan.....after all, it is wrong of me to force my love for sci-fi on others.







No comments: