Monday, December 8, 2008

Yes, it is winter....

sore throat



runny nose



watery eyes



coughing/sneezing my brains out



YUP!....it's winter alright!



It never fails I get sick at the beginning of winter. Stone gets sick for 2 days, I get sick for 2 weeks. Nice right?

I can't be too mad at him though. He does a DANDY job of taking care of me.



OTHER SIGNS THAT IT IS WINTER (other than the obvious, IT'S DECEMBER!):



*the two stumps at the end of my arms (that used to be my hands) are a dry cracked mess. THANKS DAD!!!! ...I have inherited that little diddy from you!

sidenote: I can't complain too much though....I was the only child to inherit his baby blues and that make me feel down right SPECIAL!



*if it isn't snowing it is frigid and feels as if the wind could slice right through me!



*I have Too Cold To Do ANYTHING Syndrome....what is that? WELL, it is the inability to do anything but curl up on the couch and watch movies or read a book. It is actually quite debilitating! Paired with this nasty little cold, it takes all my might to get my body moving. Wrapping presents, cooking dinner and taking the dog out all require serious thought before hand. And don't even get me started on what I go through when that pesky alarm clock goes off in the morning. It is enough to make a girl cry!

No comments: