Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm the BEST!



This Christmas I decided it was time for me to clinch my numero uno spot as THE BEST AUNT EVER.


Technically I am Chloe & Laney's only Aunt related to them via blood (that sounds sick but you catch my drift). Therefore I think it only natural for me to be NUMBER ONE....but I thought it a good idea to really hit a home run and seal the deal.


I don't need them to be tempted to replace me with one of their "related via marriage" aunts. I mean COME ON!!! I have known them since they were growing in their momma's belly!


Back to why I ROCK! (sidenote: I have written proof from both Chloe and Laney that "I ROCK"...it is generally written on every card I receive from them. "Court YOU ROCK!")


Chloe is currently obsessed with Twilight.


I mean O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D.


When I happened upon these little diddies on at Etsy I knew I had hit the jackpot.



photo courtesy of http://www.thelittlebirdie.etsy.com/



I'm 99% sure that Chloe might just might hover in the air due to sheer excitement when she gets these.

"CLINK"

That is the sound of my spot AT THE TOP being made PERMANENT!

No comments: