Thursday, December 11, 2008

My thoughts.....

*Hello naked Jennifer Aniston!!! Have you SEEN the new cover of GQ Magazine?....there is a WHOLE LOT of Ms. Jennifer going on....to say the least

*I had a Calzone for lunch today (thank you madre, you are the best). Whilst at the grocery store tonight I picked up a few things and it just so turned out a few of those things were the fixins for a Calzone. Yes, I DID make them for dinner. I couldn't help it! They were A) SO tasty at lunch I wanted more and B) I wanted to see if I could make them. Let's just say my mom's were better.

*Speaking of the grocery store....I HATE IT!

*I purchased a few prints off of Etsy (8 to be exact) and I might just might pee my pants I am so excited to get them. I'm putting them up in our dinning room and they are going to look something like this:



Well not exactly like this.....add a few BITCHIN photos and my dining room wall and YOU GOT IT

*Speaking of Etsy. How did I live before it?

And last but certainly NOT least:

*Of all the mythological creatures in all the lands I think the VERY VERY VERY best are Centaurs. Does it get any better than a Centaur?...especially Oreius from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.



Those damn Centaurs are just about the noblest creatures I've ever seen (or rather, could hope to see) and they bring a teeny tiny tear to my eye.

No comments: