Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BBBBRRRRR!

We had our first REALLY BIG snow storm of the year yesterday/last night.




If I were 10 and still in school I would be basking in the glory of a snow day right now.





Those days are long gone.




HELLO adulthood/Corporate America!




Thank you for slapping me in the face and informing me that in fact you DON'T care my teeny tiny little engine that could of car didn't/almost couldn't make the trek this morning through un-plowed streets and DEFINITELY un-plowed side streets. You most certainly don't care that Stone has a snow day today and all I wanted was to be couped up in our cozy house with him!




On the plus side......




During the little mini-blizzard last night I decided to be domestic and whip up some tasty Cheddar Cheese Bread.















Seeeeee!.....doesn't it look tasty??? (I didn't think one photo did it justice)


Go here if you would like to make this goodness too.



OH, I also attempted to document Stone digging a path for my car to get out of the garage this morning.


I failed....too many flurries and I was in a hurry due to shivering in my undies at the door (the neighbors got a show!). If you look really really really close you can see Stone working his little heart out (in a grey hoodie).



2 comments:

Saskia said...

Yum!! That bread looks delicious!

Andrea said...

What a sweet hubby! ;-)