Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE....


I was given the "Honest Scrap" award by Andrea a few days ago and hadn't had a chance to post about it....then I got a little comment from Saskia and she gave me the award too! Thank you ladies!



It's time to stop dragging my feet and post post post!





The rules...

1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.



HONEST THINGS ABOUT COURT:


1. I am the youngest of four children and therefore find myself quite spoiled....not rotten though.


2. I have a serious addiction to People.com & UsMagazine.com....I know it is crap but I can't stop looking at it!!!


3. When watching a movie in which the lead male character has an Irish brogue I can't help but get slightly angry with Stone that he doesn't have an Irish brogue. I know....ab-so-lute-ly absurd but it's the truth and that's what this post is about.


4. I am totally the kind of person that when at the mall I will go to the food court, take a lap around all the vendors (just to get the free samples) and then I will leave.


5. I must (100 % MUST) shave my legs every. single. day. It gives me the heeby jeebies if I don't.


6. If I could sit on the beach or at the pool everyday with a book and a cold brew I would be the happiest girl in all the land. (sometimes I actually get mildly angry that I have to go to work and that I really can't do the sunbathing noted above)


7. I went to school for Massage Therapy....but currently am a paper-pusher


8. As cliche as it sounds....Not only was my wedding day the happiest day of my life but I have also never felt more beautiful and in my skin than I did in my wedding dress. It was everything I had hoped for and more. (and Stone's reaction to my wedding day "look" was exactly what I had hoped/prayed for)


9. I got a "free" shirt from Target last night and I feel kind of bad about it. NO, I DID NOT STEAL IT! The lady ringing me up didn't scan one of the t-shirts I had on the check out counter. I didn't notice the slip until I was walking out of the store.....and I just.... kept.... walking.....


10. I can count on my two hands the number of times I have gone down to the basement in our house. (we have lived there for going on 2 years) It is seriously the scariest place. It is unfinished and only a quarter of it is concrete. The other parts are crawlspace and just dirt. I'm terrified of looking in there and seeing two eyes staring back at me. So scared in fact that half of the times I have been down there someone has gone with me.....Stone, a friend and one time I forced my niece Laney (she is 9) to go with and when I ran back up the stairs I had no qualms with leaving her in the dust. What sort of "grown up" am I!?!?!?!


OK, so there it is.....the truth (sometimes ugly) about Court.


I am passing this "Honest Scrap Award" to:









1 comment:

Saskia said...

I loved reading your 10 points!

I smiled when I read about Stone's reaction to seeing your on your wedding day... What a special memory.

Saskia x