Tuesday, January 27, 2009

holding pattern.....

Lately I've been feeling as if I'm in limbo.



I'm waiting for something to happen.



I don't want this to be confused as me being bored because I'm not.



(well, sometimes on a random Monday night when I have nothing to do and any show that I would want to watch...."How I Met Your Mother"....is a re-run then I might be bored)



I'm just waiting patiently for......



My girlfriends to get serious (or more serious) with their BF's and take the next step, whatever that might be for them.



My brother's wife to announce she is brewing a little person in her belly.



My job to go one way or another.



Friends to tell us they are going to have a baby.



Spring



Mostly though, I'm waiting for me to get baby fever.



My current "baby fever temperature" is at about 99.5....nothing to seek a doc about

No comments: