Wednesday, January 21, 2009



I'm only 7 pages (and 3 glasses of wine) in to this little diddy but so far so good!!! Thank you Katie Jean (my little teeny tiny bean!) for purchasing this for me!!!


I'll keep you posted on all of the awesome wine knowledge that I gain.

first "bit-o-trivia":
The exact where, when and why of wine's discovery is not known.
One of the many myths: The tale of a Persian princess who became so stressed out that she tried to kill herself by eating some rotting grapes; instead of dying, she forgot all her worries, and soon wine became the Persian Prozac


I might be guilty of doing a little online browsing while at work today.


(and by might I mean slap the cuffs on me and take me to jail: GUILTY AS CHARGED!)


I happened upon this sweet tea kettle made by Martha....our favorite felon.



Used to be $50.00 marked down to $19 and I got it for $6.....that's right SIX DOLLARS!!!!

I remembered on my way into Macy's after work that I had a little cash left over on a gift card from a Christmas return.

Oh how the sweet taste of a bargain pleases me so!!!!

1 comment:

Saskia said...

That kettle is gorgeous!!

I'm trying my hardest not to browse online... I can't resist temptation!

Saskia x