Friday, January 16, 2009

"Shake your groove thang....yah yah!"



HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!

*this week has been chuggin along at a snails pace for some reason. I've been quite busy at work so the days F.......L......Y by. For some heinous reason though I never thought Friday was going to get here. ("Everybody's working for the weekend!"....are words I live by)

(on Wed. I was talking to a vendor at work and she mentioned she wouldn't be able to take care of the issue we were discussing until Fri. She apologized that she couldn't do it the next day...Thurs. Well she basically took a giant pin out of her pocket and burst my bubble! I had been thinking ALL DAY long that it was THURSDAY and I was that much closer to the weekend!....needless to say, I was upset)

*since it is freezing here in the Midwest (it was -9 this morning on my way to work....that wasn't the wind chill, it was the ACTUAL TEMPERATURE!) I have been day dreaming all day long about being back here on our honeymoon:



We went to Antigua and it was AMAZING!!!....this is the view from the pool


Yup, that is what you think it is on Stone's arm. A little seagull pooped on him while we were at the pool. To be perfectly honest, that is the reason I wouldn't mind being back there right now. It was HILARIOUS!!!

(sorry for the topless shot of my man...hee hee!)

*The very first "discussion meeting" for my book club was last night. Members of this book club are: Me, Katie Jean, my Madre and two of her friends (Karen & Julie). Things escalated and the book we read (Water for Elephants) was pushed aside to discuss "other things". All you need to know about said "other things" is they involved:

-old people.......naked

-cooking with just an apron on (WOAH!)

-machetes (not in relation to nude cooking mentioned above)

The meeting got WILDLY out of control.

HAVE A ROCKIN WEEKEND!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok... I'm not envisioning guys with bad 80s hair and red leather pants... Thanks. A. Lot.

Anonymous said...

I completely empathize. I am soooo ready to be on the beach- ANYWHERE! My hubby and I honeymooned in Mexico. This year we were planning on the Caribbean and couldn't decide where since there are so many awesome places! We finally decided on a cruise which will visit Antigua. Did you guys do Stingray City? I've been looking into it...

Saskia said...

What I wouldn't give for a week on a hot, sunny beach right now!!

LOVE the new look!!! Glad I (or rather Lyndsay) inspired you!

Hope you had a good weekend,
Saskia x