Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BITS & PIECES



(get your minds out of the gutter...I don't mean those bits & pieces!)


*I failed at life tonight. We need food, but I couldn't do it. I hate the grocery. The grocery is my nemesis. Stone, being the good man that he is, took the list and went for me (us). He even brought me back Jimmy Johns for dinner!....."The Beach" on wheat OH HOW I LOVE YOU SO!


*I love nothing more than to turn the space heater on, sit down on the couch, cover my legs with a blanket and move the space heater under my blanket covered legs. Thus, creating a tent of warm air for my stems and tootsies. I know, I KNOW...it's a fire hazard. Not to worry my dearies, after a while the "heat tent" turns into a "burning my legs off tent" and I have to turn off the heat. Therefore the bliss never last for more than 10 minutes at a time.



*I would be pleased as punch if I could put Liam in my pocket and carry him around all day.

*We are getting ALL CHANNELS free right now from our cable provider (AT&T U-Verse). IT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!!!!!! HBO I heart you!!!!

*Yesterday on my way TO work I passed by a house that had done some remodeling. They left a few odds and ends on the roadside for random peeps (like myself) to help themselves to. Thank you, people down the street, for providing me with an old window pane that I will hang in my guest bedroom. NO thank you, for also leaving a dirty old toilet on the roadside.....GAG! I passed on taking that gem home. UGH!

No comments: