Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Absurd?....possibly


Last night I informed Stone of what I want to do if we ever win the lottery.

The conversation went something like this:

Court: "If we ever win the lottery I want to build a new house....the house I want is the one from the movie Practical Magic."

Stone: "Um......nah."

Court: "WHAT!?!?!"

Stone: "I don't really like that house. I want something more modern. It could be a vacation home...."

Court: "That is MY DREAM HOUSE!!!! NOT my VACATION dream house."

Stone: "Well then I'll build my own house."

Court: "REAL mature."

Stone: "I'm not really down to live in a house that looks haunted."

Court: "I can't believe you are shattering my dreams right now."

Stone: "I can't believe you are totally nuts right now."

Court: "Touche. It's not like we have the "golden ticket" in our pockets or anything."


Please feast your eyes on MY future home:
(Stone will be living in a shack down the street)

(and by "future" I mean....not in a million years... but I can always dream)




And this will be my kitchen:



photos from www.amasveritas.com

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I do love the kitchen, but I have to agree with Stone....it looks haunted!

Aunt J-ha said...

I agree with you...Its the perfect house.

Saskia said...

I'm drooling over that kitchen!! It's divine!