Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snaps for Court!



1. Stone informed me that the quesadillas I made for dinner last night were "restaurant quality".


(after the "spitting incident" he informed that: "you NEVER spit into the wind!"...sorry Stone, girls don't get the spitting handbook apparently presented to all boys at birth)

2. If an extra $285.00 were to magically appear in my bank account I would most certainly purchase this:




dress can be found at this etsy shop




3. If whilst driving I am behind a fellow drive who has failed to realize their turn signal is still on, I at first feel rage at having to watch the blinker "blink, blink, blink" for who knows how long. Then when the "blink, blink, blink" stops and my fellow driver has realized "OH GOODNESS, I have had my turn signal on since I got on the interstate 10 MILES AGO."....The need to cheer and clap for my fellow (clueless) driver is almost more than I can bear!



4. I painted my nails with a little "Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ" (courtesy of OPI) over the weekend. Watching my finger-licking-good nails fly over the keyboard has been great fun for the past few days!

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Ooh, THAT DRESS!! It's gorgeous... perfect for a summer holiday evening!

Saskia x

PS Boys are spitting gurus! I'm sure I exert myself exercising just as much as Mr B, but I hardly have to spit?!