Tuesday, February 24, 2009

puzzolente!

Dear Parmesan Reggiano,

I thought we were friends.


I thought things were good between us.

I get to use my new Pampered Chef cheese grater every time I shred you for Parmesan Crusted Chicken.




I shred you so you can sprinkle bits-o-goodness a top pasta. I slice you so I can have a cheesy delicious snack.

So why I ask. WHY....did you decide last night to stink up my kitchen like a giant foot?

After everything I do! I always make sure to buy you fresh. I always make sure to wrap you up snug and safe before I put you away.

I could have forgiven you for last night, but this morning you took it too far.

There I am, walking down the stairs to start my morning, when the sharp sting of your stench slapped me across the face.

Hopefully when I get home tonight you will have made the right decision and cleaned your act up.

If not, I have some serious thinking to do about whether or not I can let someone with your foul nature back into my kitchen (and life).

With a sad heart,

Courtney

1 comment:

Saskia said...

haha, your letter made me laugh!

The pancakes were delicious thanks!

x