Friday, February 20, 2009

Kissable



Yes, it is true that I had a mid-morning snack which consisted of a cherry flavored BlowPop.


In my defense, I opened the sucker in an attempt to give my lips a bit of a red tint.....the attempt was a failure.

On the plus side, I got to eat a cherry flavored BlowPop and then chew tasty gum for a bit afterwards.

Tomorrow Mother Nature is allegedly blowing in cold air and snow.

(due to the weather peeps in this town and their knack for incorrectly predicting the weather, I don't believe there will be snow until I see it)

In preparation for this possible cold cold day I have decided beef stew is in order.

When it is cold/windy/hideous outside I feel it is a must to have a tasty (hot) meal brewing all day long. The smell of food, simmering on the stove top all day, will wrap itself around my home like a warm fuzzy blanket.


I can't wait.








No comments: