Monday, February 2, 2009

snap, crackle, pop

Katie Jean and I ventured out to Talbott Street on Friday to watch the drag show.....hilarious as always.


On our way to the bar we saw mass quantities of fire trucks/ambulances driving by.


After being retrieved from the bar (Stone was our DD), we happened upon the "scene of the crime".....









Stone hated his life.....we made him turn the car around and take a little photo shoot of us in front of the carnage.



note: in the morning (aka: 12pm) when I drove Katie back to her car, the van was STILL in the Church's.....and there were workers there! I don't know if that means they were frying chicken but either way THAT is what I call DEDICATION!!!



I would also like to state that on Sunday I fell a little bit more in love with Alec Baldwin.



Did I not mention that I have a thing for him?



How can I not love such a comedic genius!?!?!?!



Back to why I fell hard for Alec....



On Sunday I watched a movie called Suburban Girl.



NOT the greatest movie. In fact, the only reason I would recommend it is because you get to see my man looking oh so cute in tortoise shell specs.




So cute I could pinch him!!!

1 comment:

Saskia said...

haha, your photos made me laugh!

Definitely keeping it at 10 and 2... You must be psychic - Mr B and I were talking about just that on Sunday!