Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dear Rachel McAdams,

Is it your life goal to rip my heart out?

I cried for a good 4 hours after The Notebook. Yup, balled and balled and balled. (And I became obsessed with Ryan Gosling.)

Apparently I'm a glutton for your particular brand of punishment. Against my better judgement, I saw The Time Traveler's Wife this evening. The book almost did me in, so why in the name of yogurt covered raisins did I think it was a good idea to see the movie???

Perhaps I thought you, Rachel, wouldn't put me through the ringer...again.

tisk tisk tisk

How silly of me.

Yes, I cried all the way home. Yes, you were lovely and yes I am now obsessed with Eric Bana.

Are you happy?

RIP.MY.HEART.OUT.

Sniffling,
Courtney

PS: Yes, the book was loads better...but when are they not?
PPS: You wanna talk about sexy Eric Bana?...watch The Other Boleyn Girl. Sheeeeesh!...good lookin!
PPPS: Thank you for the tickets my sweet bean Katie Jean!

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Ooooh, I LOVED the book and would love to see the film though I hate crying at the cinema (and cry I will) so I'd better wait and get the dvd!

x