Thursday, August 27, 2009

RECAP

The birthday fest/feast was SPLENDID!....

....take a look.


On the menu:
*veggies & dip
*cheesy potatoes
*spinach salad
*tomato pesto pinwheels
*7-layer dip
*mini beef wellingtons
*sushi (spicy tuna roll)
*deviled eggs
*homemade mac-n-cheese
*cheese & crackers
*artichoke dip
*veggie pizza
*fruit pizza

All my favorite side dishes/party food.

IT.WAS.DELICIOUS!

Stone got the hint.

He presented me with a sweet red velvet cupcake from The Flying Cupcake.

I loved/love it! (couldn't eat it all last night, so I'm still loving it today!)

See....




PS: Thank you to everyone who pitched-in to make my b-day feast so awesome...especially you Madre!

PPS: If you would like the recipe for any of the food above, let me know. I have a couple recipes I'll be posting very soon so I can just tack any others on with it!

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Yay, please do post the recipes... of everything!!! You look lovely Court... very sunkissed!!! So glad you had a great day xx

Adele said...

Ooh happy belated birthday! (: thanks for visiting and commenting and Now I NEED to try that angus burger, except they might not have it here...urgh. How i hate Mcdonalds menus that vary from country to country!

Organic Meatbag said...

Yummy cupcakes!! Mmmmmm... licky, licky!