Thursday, August 13, 2009

sway with me

For my 21st birthday, Stone got me a Nat King Cole CD I wanted. It's been stationed in my car CD player ever since.

I love him, Nat King Cole.

Wonderful buttery song effortlessly passed through his lips. Nat and his smokey velvet voice makes me sway.




See? His voice wraps around you, warm and cozy doesn't it?

PS: When Katie Jean graduated from college I got her a little keepsake box. I had the lid (which was a mirror) etched with a message.

Katie Jean: (opening present) "Oh a music box"
Court: "Um, it's not a music box. Just a keepsake box"
Katie Jean: "What's this dial on the bottom then?"
Court: (furrows brow)
Katie Jean: (twisting dial on the bottom)
Keepsake Box: (starts playing "I Love You for Sentimental Reasons" by Nat King Cole)
Court: "Well, I do love you for sentimental reasons...."

1 comment:

The Bug said...

love love love Nat - thanks!