Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Monday Morning (on a Tuesday morning)

I woke up to the house still smelling like the big family dinner I cooked on Sunday night. You know, that cozy homey smell? It smelled like someone was already in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

It made me smile.

I have mason jars full of sunflowers all over my house...left over decor from the family dinner.

They make me smile.




MONDAY MORNING WAS A GOOD MORNING.


MONDAY MORNING WAS THE FIRST MORNING (WORK DAY) SINCE MY "HICCUPS" HAVE GONE AWAY.

PS: more on the family dinner soon

3 comments:

Saskia said...

WOOOHOOOOO!! Those hiccups have gone forever :)

Things are bright and you have everything to look forward to now!

xx

Unknown said...

I love the way flowers look in mason jars. Sounds like you had a fun sunday.

Maggie May said...

i love mason jars!