Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It.Is.On.



Dear Chocolate Chips in my cabinet,


Every time I open the cabinet you mock me. Your untouched chocolate goodness slaps me across the face. Your undisturbed factory sealed package points the finger of shame at me.


I know I pinkie promised Stone (5 days ago) that I would bake him homemade cookies. I know that at the close of each cookie-less day, Stone's confidence in the sacred vow (that is the pinkie promise) fades.


Consider this letter a warning you semi-sweet bits of chocolate heaven. Your days are numbered.....


Seriously,

The Wife





3 comments:

Saskia said...

Pinky promises can not be broken!! Whenever Mr B and I say 'I promise', that's it, it cannot be unbroken.

I kind of wished I hadn't promised him a massage the day he finished our flooring - I was shattered & in no mood to give a massage at ALL!! It will make me think twice about saying 'I promise' so lightly in future!!!
xx

Kimberly said...

Damn those little chocolates bitches. Rightly put them where they belong...in the cookie dough.

The Bug said...

I would just dump the chips in the fluff & say that was dessert - not that I would be giving my hubby any!