Friday, April 3, 2009

NOT FUNNY



I'm off to bask in the glory of my weekend, but first I had to share something.


Someone (my sister-in-law Jennie) forwarded me an email with the subject line "VERY CUTE". In the email I found photos of animals being sweet/doing silly things. Tucked in between these "very cute" photos was this:

What kind of sick person thinks this photo is "very cute"!??!?!

I'm most certainly going to have nightmares tonight starring this pigtailed mutt!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Jill said...

i think i just threw up in my mouth a little.

Saskia said...

That's horrendously terrifying!!!

Certainly not cute.

Scary is a more apt description.

Saskia x

PS Let us know what you think of Kaffir Boy - I've been meaning to read it for a while.

PPS How wonderful that you got engaged on a picnic :) So romantic!