Monday, April 20, 2009

pearly


Ever since last Tuesday two things have happened:


1. I have become and still remain an anti-dentite. (this you already knew)


2. Everyday after lunch (at work) I have been brushing my teeth. I went to Target, got a little travel toothbrush/toothpaste kit which are now tucked away in my desk drawer. Oh, I also picked up a teeny little bottle of Listerine....man that stuff has got a KICK!


CONFESSION:

Obviously the brushing of my teeth after lunch has it's perks: fresh breath, clean teeth etc. But I would be lying if I said I didn't do it mostly because I enjoy the additional 5-7 minutes tacked on to my lunch break each day. hee hee!

1 comment:

Jill said...

confession: i just started flossing about a month ago and am obsessed with it. not sure why i skipped out on that for 23 years. i do indeed love brushing my teeth after lunch though. i should get a travel kit...good call.

and you know what? i think you blog is just going to be my new confession haven.