Monday, April 6, 2009

who knew?

Apparently Stone is a music producer/aspiring singer.

I know. It's as much a surprise to me as it is to you.

On Saturday night while driving to dinner Miley Cyrus' new song (I believe it is "Climb") came on a local radio station. "Ugh! This is terrible. Completely amateur. It's like she is waiting for the moment to really actually start singing." (a particularly strained high note rings out) "Oh, I would not have used that take of that note. GEEZ! I've heard karaoke better than this. Hell, your brother could sing this better than her." Stone says to me.

"Hey, I think CJ has a pretty decent voice!" I argue.

"He does but he's no professional."

"I notice you didn't throw yourself into that terrible karaoke crew that sounds better than Miss Cyrus......."

"Oh, I'm in that crew. However, the difference is that with a few months of training I could really kick ass as a singer."


Sooooooo.......We are looking for Stone's album to drop in 2010......See you at the Grammys!!!!!

completely unrelated sidenote:

I totally used the word "abreast" in a professional conversation today....and immediately died laughing. ha!

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Ha, this is so funny.

Mr B and I become experts in ballroom dancing when strictly come dancing is on. "That waltz didn't have enough feckles" etc. We know what we're talking about. (well, we like to think we do!!)

x